Ever wonder who are the richest green business people out there? Well, the folks over at Earth First put together a list of the world’s richest green entrepreneurs. These self starters have amassed fortunes ranging from the low millions to an incredible $3.4 billion mostly from doing good deeds for the planet.
Top 25 Richest Green Entrepreneurs:
1. Cheung Yan, Nine Dragons Paper
2. Shi Zhengrong, Suntech Power
3. Peng Xiaofeng, LDK Solar
4. Frank Asbeck, SolarWorld
5. Rubens Ometto Silveira Mello, Cosan
6. Tulsi Tanti, Suzlon Energy
7. Roxanne Quimby, Burt’s Bees
8. Anita Roddick, The Body Shop
9. Kate Chappell, Tom’s of Maine
10. Tom Chappell, Tom’s of Maine
11. Captain Planet
12. Steve Demos, White Wave
13. Michael Skelly, Horizon Wind
14. Mike Gilliland, Wild Oats Market
15. Chuck Marcy, Horizon Organics
16. John Mackey, Whole Foods
17. Ryan Turner, Pacific Ethanol
18. Steve Hughes, Celestial Seasonings
19. Pedro Moura Costa, EcoSecurities
20. David Scaysbrook, Novera Energy
21. Bruce Khouri, Solar Integrated Technologies
22. Gary Hirshberg, Stonyfield Farms
23. Burt Shavitz, Burt’s Bees
24. Ray Anderson, Interface Inc.
25. Neil Eckert, Climate Exchange
none of these people did anything to save the environment. what are you talking about?
Iâ€™m always pleased to see blogs like yours because they share my point of view bout the earth in general, but I am more inclined to write about different power options to lessen the impact of Co2 emissions. If youâ€™d like, you can check out
http://www.alternative-energy-secrets.com. I often go there for I have the same sentiments when it comes to â€œsaving the world one blog post at a timeâ€ agenda.
Keep on posting!
and yes based from your previous posts. i have always been using vinegar as a fabric softener substitute. And regarding this post, it’s just weird that captain planet got included….i agree with the body shop founder thought. bless her soul
Enjoy reading you blogs so keep up the good work.
Some have made fortunes with products not so good for the planet so my hats off to these folks for their green business!
Voyage Home Loans
are they really more worried about the enviroment or their pocket books? ya know?