Whether you call them resolutions, goals, or lifestyle changes, they are adjustments you can take to make 2011 easier on the planet.
Here are the Top 5 New Year’s Eco Resolutions For 2011:
- Stop Buying/Using Plastic Water Bottles – Plastic water bottles maybe convenient but they are at no way eco-friendly. When you are on the go, bring your own refillable stainless steel bottle filled with filtered water from home.
- Use Re-Usable Grocery Bags – Plastic bags are as bad as plastic water bottles. Make a small investment in some cloth or canvas bags and the Earth will thank you!
- Jump On The Bus – Take public transportation or ride a bike, if you must drive think about using a car sharing program
- Be More Conscientious At Home – Unplug things when you arenâ€™t using them. Turn the lights off. Watch your water use.
- Make Good Consumer Choices – Buy eco-friendly cleaning products. Buy local. Buy organic.