It’s the end of August and time for the kids to go back to school.
Back to school is the perfect time to start adopting some greener habits you & your whole family can practice all year long. Below are the top ten tips to going back to school the green way.
Top Ten Eco-Friendly Back to School Tips:
- Ride your bike or walk to school whenever possible.
- Use last year’s backpack.
- Use a reusable lunch box & water bottle, instead of disposable.
- Buy local & organic foods & snacks to pack in lunches
- Buy recycled paper, notebooks & other supplies.
- Use refillable pens & pencils.
- Buy a canvas & cardboard binders, instead of plastic.
- Buy used books.
- Buy new school clothes from a second hand shop.
- And don’t forget to always recycle.