Big Dipper Wax Works is a little eco-friendly factory making really incredible candles from 100% beeswax. They are located in Seattle, Washington and have a huge selection of hand crafted candles including tapers, pillars, votives, tea lights, tins, sculpted and even floating candles.
Big Dipper is also committed to living local. Even saying “living locally is living responsibly.” They back up their words by being an active member in the community and supporting a variety of local organizations focusing on either education, research, or sustainability.
Why does Big Dipper use Beeswax to make their candles?
- Beeswax is all natural
- Beeswax is a renewable resource
- Beeswax nontoxic & non-allergenic
- Beeswax burns clean & soot free
- Beeswax is naturally aromatic, infused with the sweet, subtle scent of honey
- Beeswax releases negative ions while burning that improves air quality by eliminating pollutants & allergens
- Beeswax burns for an exceptionally long burn time due to it’s high melting temperature
For more information & to order…check out Big Dipper Wax Works.