All kids love to play with Play Doh, but the store bought stuff is full of chemicals & toxins. Yuck!
Think about making your little ones an eco-friendly Play Doh right at home. All you need is salt & flour as the key ingredients plus a few other household items. Here’s how to do it…
What you’ll need:
- 1 Large Bowl
- 1 cup Salt
- 1 1/4 cups Warm Water
- 3 cups Flour
- Food Coloring (optional)
- Lemon, Orange or Other Fragrance Oils (optional)
- Mixing Spoon
- Air Tight Container
How to make it:
- Pour 1 cup salt into large bowl.
- Add 1 1/4 cups warm water, mix well.
- Add 3 cups flour, mix well some more.
- Add food coloring & fragrance oils if you choose.
- Knead into ball, seal in air tight container and refrigerate – over night for best results.
We love play-doh in our house and creating our own assures there are no toxic ingredients. We stopped trusting labels a long time ago.
how much dose it make
It makes about 2 cups of dough to play.