Summer equals picnics in the park, barbecues in the back yard and campfire cookouts; but being on the go with all that food comes lots of disposable cutlery, plates & napkins.
Take the first step this summer to lower your carbon footprint by switching from toxic plastic cutlery to Eco-gecko’s biodegradable and compostable wooden forks, spoons & knives.
Eco-gecko Wooden Cutlery Eco-Features:
- Made from FSC-certified birch wood
- 100% natural – no coatings added to the surface of the cutlery
- Smooth edges – making them safe for children to use
- Strong – knives can even cut steak
- Stylish – can be used at weddings or other catered events