Most cat owners use traditional clay based cat litters because they are so easy & convenient. Unfortunately, these litters are not very kind to our planet or the health of your furry feline. But there are other options out there that are just as easy and convenient, plus they smell a little better, like World’s Best Cat Litter.
World’s Best Cat Litter uses the natural absorbency of whole-kernel corn to deliver hassle-free cat care that doesn’t harm the environment. Their formulas are made of 100% all-natural ingredients and contain no synthetic chemicals, additives or artificial perfumes. So it limits odors, clumps fast, scoops easy and is pet, people and planet friendly.
World’s Best Cat Litter Eco-Features…
- Outstanding Oder Control: World’s Best Cat Litter is the only litter made from whole-kernel corn. That means it has a naturally microporous structure that keeps nasty odors and smells inside the litter.
- Quick Clumping: World’s Best Cat Litter traps the liquid and limits the wetness from seeping, sinking to the bottom or sticking to the sides of the box.
- Easy to Scoop: With its patented formula and quick-clumping abilities, World’s Best Cat Litter is easy to scoop. Cleanup is a breeze!
- Long Lasting: Quick clumping keeps the rest of the litter dry. As a result, one 7-lb. bag of World’s Best Cat Litter may last one cat more than 30 days. That saves you time and money!
- Pet & People Friendly: Because World’s Best Cat Litter is made from all-natural ingredients with no added chemicals it’s safe for cats. And unlike clay litters, there’s no silica dust for you or your cat to breathe.
- Planet Friendly: World’s Best Cat Litter isn’t made from mined, drilled, or artificially made ingredients. It’s milled from renewable whole-kernel corn.