Eating vegetarian or vegan out on the town can sometimes be a challenge. But have no fear…there are many restaurant options that offer great eco eats without all the guilt.
Here are the Top 5 Vegetarian Restaurants in Chicago:
- Karyn’s on Green – Contemporary. Stylish. Vegan. With delicious food and a vibrant bar scene, Karyn’s on Green is making vegan sexy in the midst of Chicago’s traditional Greektown neighborhood. Serving lunch, dinner and drinks seven days a week in an atmosphere so chic you’ll forget it’s good for you and the planet.
- Life On Mars – Life On Mars strives to provide a variety of foods which are unique, animal-free and affordable.
- The Chicago Diner – Chicago’s favorite vegetarian vegan restaurant diner & vegan bakery catering. The Chicago Diner was voted best vegetarian restaurant in Chicago in 2005 & 2009.
- MANA food bar – From the owners of Sushi Wabi, MANA offers a meatless dining option in a warm tasteful environment.
- Drew’s Eatery – Drew’s Eatery makes every effort to be as organic, local and green as possible. From the recycled glass tiles on the walls to the 100% biodegradable corn fiber take away containers, the idea behind this little eatery is simple: We all have choices in what goes into our bodies and into our environment. Why not make a choice that’s better for both?